Thursday, November 8, 2012

Quick note regarding the GB forums.

So um. I guess at you guys have probably noticed by now, I uh, didn't really have the motivation to get anything CCSF-related done. Sorry ._.

But it's been brought to my attention that the Garden Box forums have been broken, for... months. You guys need to tell me these things, or I will never know to fix them ._.

Anyway, until I can figure out how to get the activation emails to send again, I've disabled the activation requirement and am instead keeping out spambots with a question-answer captcha detailed in this post.

I've also wiped all inactive accounts so if you created an account during the "broken" period and never got an activation email, you'll have to re-register.

If you guys have any problems, leave me a comment here and I'll get back to you.

3 comments:

  1. Not so much a problem as a nitpick: I think the account called "TaumSpuboma" was a spambot (at least, the one post that account made was definitely spam), and should probably be deleted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, been forever since I was last on the Garden Box forums. Judging by some of the blogs I've seen lately there's been a few updates made. Really need to check it out at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say that I really love your agents. I wasn't sure where it would be appropriate to post so I hope you don't mind me posting on your latest entry. Also, back-pedaling through your entries has given me the curiosity and confidence to start gengineering my own creatures.

    Thanks so much!
    ~Kezune

    ReplyDelete